Your privacy is very important to us. We do collect some information about you when you visit the Gnome Treasure website, use our service or interact with us in other ways.
What We Collect
When you visit the Gnome Treasure website or use our services, we collect some information about you. This includes:
- Information you provide to us: When you create an account or make a purchase, we collect your name, email address and mailing address (where necessary). We may also collect other information, such as your phone number or payment information, depending on the service you use.
- Information we collect automatically: We collect certain information automatically, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system and the pages you visit. We also collect informationi about how you use our services, such as the products you view or the pages you click on.
- Information from third parties: We may receive information about you from third parties, such as social media platforms, advertising networks and credit reporting agencies.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to:
- Provide you with the services you request: We use your information to process your orders, send you marketing communications and respond to your inquiries.
- Improve our services: We use your information to analyze your usage patterns to identify areas where we can improve our services.
- Send you marketing communications: If you have opted in to receive marketing information, such as our newsletter, we may use your information to send you emails about our products and services.
- Comply with laws and regulations: We may use your information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, such as those related to fraud prevention and data security.
Who We Share Your Information With
We may share your information with:
- Service providers: we may share your information with our service providers who help us operate our website and services, such as payment processors, email marketing platforms and hosting providers.
- Business partners: Your information may be shared with our business partners, sponsors and affiliates who offer products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. Please note that we will never sell any personal or identifying information to any person or third party.
- Legal requirements: If we are required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to comply with a valid legal process, such as a search warrant or subpoena, we may share your information.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- Access: You have the right to access your personal information that we collect and maintain.
- Correction: You have the right to correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- Objection to processing: You have the right to object to your processing of your personal information (notwithstanding making payments for products or services).
- Portability: You have the right to receive your personal information in a format that is easy to use and to transmit to another organization upon your request.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us using the Contact Us form.
Changes to This Policy
We may update this policy from time to time. The most current version of the policy will always be posted on our website.
This policy is effective as of 18 July 2023.