Welcome to our site. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
, Commercial Use License
, Online Store Policy
, and Copyright Notice
, and any other agreements. (Note:
Some of the links here may not work while Gnome Treasure
is being developed. Thank you for your patience.)
- "Gnome Treasure" (subsidiary of RPG Maker Times) refers to us or our business in general .
- "Website" refers to this website and any pages or posts hereon.
- "Affiliates" refers to any of our partners, affiliates, third-party sponsors or advertisers, or authorised representatives.
- "User" refers to you, the person accessing and browsing this website in accordance with Gnome Treasure’s terms and conditions.
- "Service" refers to the services we provide.
- "Products" refers to any of our products that are available for purchase on this Website.
- "Content" refers to any content and materials (posts, pages, images and text), and Products in general, on this Website.
- "Customer" or "Client" refers to you as a customer using any of our Services and purchasing our Products.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
This Website is owned and operated by Gnome Treasure and is a consolidation of all Content from Gnome Treasure and RPG Maker Times
. These Terms outline the terms and conditions for the use of the Website as a whole. Please read them carefully before accessing or using our website.
These Terms apply to all Users of and visitors to the Website, including but not limited to Usersor Customers.
governs Gnome Treasure’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use this website.
The content of the pages of the Website is subject to change at any time without notice. Any new features, tools, Contents or Services which are added to the Website shall also be subject to these Terms. You can review the most up-to-date version of the Terms at any time on this page. Gnome Treasure reserves the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to the Website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
2. LICENSE OF USE
2.1 General Use
- 1. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are the age of majority in your state, province or country of residence and that you have given Gnome Treasure your consent to allow you or any of your minor dependents to use this Website and to purchase Services and/or Vendor products from this Website.
- 2. The Website may provide links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). Therefore, we bear no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- 3. Your use of the Website, including but not limited to any Content or information on the Website, is entirely at your own risk and discretion, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any Products, Services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- 4. Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense and action may be taken at Gnome Treasure’s discretion.
2.3 Data Collection
- Browsing history;
- System information, including operating system, browser and device;
- General location and/or IP address; and
- Other potentially identifying information, such as email address.
- 2. Gnome Treasure may also collect and securely store identifying information, such as legal name and address, for non-digital Products sent through postal services. Such information will never be shared with or sold to third parties.
- 3. Payments are made securely through PayPal and/or other third party payment processors, which have their own Terms of Service. They may collect personal, identifiable information according to those individual terms, to which Gnome Treasure has no access.
- 1. The Contents on the Website are provided "as is" and, whilst every effort is made to ensure that the Content on the Website is correct, Gnome Treasure makes no warranties, expressed or implied, on the completeness or accuracy of the Content; nor does Gnome Treasure commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the Content on the Website is kept up-to-date.
However, Gnome Treasure will periodically monitor (at their discretion) the veracity of Contents and other links to ensure and maintain quality Services and accuracy (as detailed in Section 5. Accuracy of Content).
- 2. Gnome Treasure may revise these Terms at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the previous or current version of these Terms.
- 3. No link(s) may appear on other websites or within any shared or promoted context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights (as detailed in Section 6.4).
In no event shall Gnome Treasure be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Content on the Website, or inattentiveness or negligence, even if Gnome Treasure or a Gnome Treasure authorized representative has been notified in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. ACCURACY OF CONTENT
All Content appearing on the Website could include typographical, technical, or photographic errors. Every effort is made to ensure accuracy and that the Website is error free, but Gnome Treasure does not warrant fully accurate, complete or current Contents.
Gnome Treasure may make changes to the Contents contained on its Website at any time without notice. However, Gnome Treasure does not make any commitment to periodically update the Content, except on a "need to" basis where certain Content may become out-dated.
- 1. Gnome Treasure may not have reviewed all of the sites linked or linking to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
The inclusion of any link on external websites does not imply endorsement by Gnome Treasure and visitation of such links is at the User’s own risk and it is assumed that the User has appropriate protection in case of questionable or suspicious websites.
Gnome Treasure will, however, remove links from its Website if links provided hereon go to sites that are proven to contain malicious, questionable or suspicious content.
- 2. The following websites or organizations may link to the Website or its Contents without prior written approval:
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list Gnome Treasure in their directory in the same manner as they link to other websites and/or businesses; and
- Other outlets, such as social media, where Users wish to promote Gnome Treasure and its Contents, including Vendors and their Contents.
- 3. The above websites and organizations in Section 6.2 may link to Gnome Treasure’s home page, to publications or to other Website information as long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsment or approval of the linking party and its products and services by Gnome Treasure;
- does not claim ownership of any shared Content; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s website.
- 4. The following websites, organizations or individuals may NOT link to the Website or its Contents under any circumstances:
- Those promoting or indulging in hate speech or otherwise demeaning language;
- Those containing racist, sexist, phobic or pornographic content;
- Those promoting criminality, criminal acts or other behavior construable as criminal in nature;
- Those containing political, politically-motivated or politically-biased content; and
- Those promoting terrorism or terrorist acts and other acts of violence, abuse, and abusive behavior or acts (including bullying).
7. GOVERNING LAW
All Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the England & Wales and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom or locations.