The Compass Graphics Pack Vol. 1 for RPG Developer Bakin contains 5 stylized compass and needles graphics to replace the default ones. You can mix and match them to suit your needs.
How To use
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file somewhere on your hard drive.
- Under Common Events, Add “Compass Event” preset.
- Click “Background” and select the compass graphics you want to use (from wherever you extracted the contents. Add and exit.
- Click “Needle” and select the compass needle graphic you want to use. Add and exit.
- Payment receipts through PayPal will show as “RPG Maker Times”.
- This pack – and other related projects – is also available on Itch.io.
For additional terms, including commercial use, please also read the Terms & Conditions on the Gnome Treasure Store.
The pack is sold “as is” but, after purchase, I cannot offer refunds.
- You may not use these graphics in other engines; they’re designed for RPG Developer Bakin only.
- You cannot redistubute or resell this asset pack.
- You cannot reuse or repurpose the graphics contained in this pack, but you may modify them for your projects.
- This pack can be used in non-commercial projects and in commercial projects for a nominal donation.
- You must credit “Companion Wulf” or “RPG Maker Times” when using these assets somewhere in your project (usually the end credits).
- A link to this page or the Bakin Athenaeum – or any of my social media accounts – is greatly appreciated, although not necessary.
All graphics in this pack are copyrighted to Companion Wulf.
Users are granted non-exclusive use of these graphics in their RPG Developer Bakin projects.
There are no reviews yet.